- executive, entrepreneur, intrapreneur, entrepreneurial team or you want to be more entrepreneurial;
- passionate about your project; and
- open to being and doing your best to achieve your goals.
- experienced executives and entrepreneurs;
- passionate about helping you make clearer decisions, act with confidence and have more impact; and
- willing to challenge you not to give in to the dark side and always show up at your best.
Why call an executive coaching service Jedi Trainers?
The Jedi code provides a lens through which we conduct our business. It aligns with our core values. Business is about so much more than just making money. It’s also about:
- focusing on your vision
- courage to make clear decisions
- discipline to act in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles
- service of your customers and the world
- mindfulness of your impact on others and of theirs on you
- compassion for yourself and your team when you fail
Business isn’t about kill or be killed. You will be far more successful by caring about your customers and your team than focusing on your competitors.
Plus our founder David Evans is a total Star Wars nerd….
David has coached CEOs through successful acquisitions, first time leaders developing new product lines who more than 20x-ed their revenue targets and middle managers being promoted to run a location that became the company’s most profitable inside 6 months. As a leader, David has founded and participated at the C-level in multiple companies across business development, HR, product development and finance, raising millions in capital and building profitable enterprises. David has personally negotiated 8-figure M&A deals with multi-billion dollar companies, been acquired as well learning the hard way, surviving deals that went South, bouncing back to play a bigger game. David has been a mindfulness practitioner for over 20 years and is a Certified Practicing Co-Active® Coach.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation with David Evans to identify your needs and answer any questions you have about coaching.